To book a doctor’s appointment in gynecology, call us on 08-420 035 00.
With us, you can get help with:
• Menopausal symptoms in the specific cases when gynecologist contact is needed, otherwise all basic treatment and advice takes place at primary care.
• Irregular bleedings
- Menstrual pains
• Deviant Pap smear and human papilloma virus (HPV) test
• Questions about contraception in the specific cases when gynecologist contact is needed, otherwise you turn to a midwifery clinic regarding contraception.
• Problems during early pregnancy (before enrolment at MVC) in the specific cases when gynecologist contact is needed.
• Urinary incontinence
• Birth injuries
• Uterine prolapse
• Intercourse pains
• Uterine cervix conization
You are welcome to visit us if another doctor has advised you to have a gynecological checkup.
We check-up ovarian cysts, monitor Pap smear cell changes, and have a lot of expertise working with women who have had negative experiences with gynecological exams in the past. Swedish, Greek, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, and English-speaking gynecologists are available.